Followers

Monday 11 April 2011

make his heart cool

Yeah...
today i had 2 presentation...8am & 10am..so i gave too much effort in this task,..
in the presentation 1st,my lectrer said "haha..u good..u good...but u read a lot.."..ye lorh..bcz my answer in the slide so have to read it 1st n then elaborate it..but i dont knw mybe bcz nerves..but my fren said u ok..haha..
i dnt knw want they mean but it..whether truly ok or not...
then...for my 2nd presentation...
I feel very disappointed bcz...
i expect that we'll got mark above 50...but he said"u only got 40 mark"...huh????
how come...out of 100 i gor only 40??i give full effort to this presentation do practice n then only got this....
im really sad about this...huh..if i can get 50 at least in my hand i hold B and above..
so..start from today i have to read a lot and memories all the fact & related cases to ensure in the final exam i wil get B+ and above..amenn~~pray for me..hope i can pass with flying colours....
trimas baca entri sampai habis.dah komen ke?dah ea..thanx

0 0..orang yg menyepit:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mari click

Related Posts with Thumbnails